About Frank McLawhorn
In addition to devoting his energy to his family and business, Frank McLawhorn also makes time to be involved within the Eastern NC community. He has been an active member of the Greenville-Pitt County Home Builders Association for 20 years, sat on the Board of Directors for the past 13 years, and he served as President in 2003.
Frank is currently holding the Region 2 Vice President chair for the NC Home Builders Association. In 2007, Frank was chosen by the Greenville Pitt County Home Builders Association to build the House of Miracles. Upon completion, Frank donated $180,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network of Eastern North Carolina. The Greenville Pitt County HBA had previously chosen Frank to chair the Disaster Relief Project Home, built in 2000, to aid a family who had lost their home in Hurricane Floyd.
Frank is also active in the Pitt County high school carpentry contest held every year at Pitt Community College, as well as the construction programs at Pitt Community College and East Carolina University in Greenville, NC.
Along with his ongoing commitment to maintaining a strong professional presence in the Eastern North Carolina region, Frank makes it a priority to improve his knowledge of the latest industry trends and standards. Through continuing education programs, Frank ensures that he is always up-to-date with the most recent industry innovations so he and his team of professionals in Eastern NC can continue to improve their efficiency while still providing the quality custom home you deserve.
And no comprehensive custom home builder company is complete without effective communication and construction consultation, Frank provides consultation services. To request a consultation or to learn more about how the North Carolina custom builders at Frank McLawhorn Construction can make your dreams come true, contact us today!
Contact Us Today
Ready to build your future? Send us a message or give us a call today to start bringing shape to your vision.
As a custom home builder, less energy use means more money left in your back account every month. So building a new home that is energy efficient not only provides the new owner with a sense that they are saving the environment, but also allows them to spend less on the monthly bills that accompany home-ownership.
Frank McLawhorn Construction is an Accredited Master Builder, which means our expertise goes beyond the basics. Our advanced experience is unparalleled, and this designation further reflects the quality of our services, attention to detail, and the emphasis we put on customer satisfaction.
When building your dream home, we understand that you also want to make it your forever home. That’s why we are CAPS certified to ensure that the choices made while building will allow you to stay in your home, safely and securely, for years to come. From maintenance to accessibility, we’ll optimize your home’s liveability.
Awards & Achievements
- 2019 Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
- 2010 Certified Green Building Professional
- 2009 North Carolina Builder Institute Certified Accredited Master Builder
- 2008 North Carolina Builder Institute Certified Accredited Builder
- 2008 Parade of Homes First Place Category 5 Spec 260,000-300,000
- 2007 Chairman Children’s Miracle Network Project Home
- 2007 Parade of Homes Second Place Category 4 Spec 225,000-250,000
- 2006 Parade of Homes Bronze winner Category 5 Custom 200,000-225,000
- 2005 Parade of Homes Gold Winner Category 8 Spec 300,000-350,000
- 2003 Parade of Homes Bronze winner Category 7 Custom 250,001-300,000
- 2003 President Greenville Pitt County HBA
- 2002 Parade of Homes Gold Winner Category 2 Spec 125,001 – 150,00
- 2002 Greenville Pitt County HBA Builder Member of the Year
- 2001 Chairman Greenville Pitt HBA High School Carpentry Competition
- 2001 Parade of Homes Gold winner Category 7 Custom 250,001 – 300,000
- 2001 Greenville Pitt HBA Certified Home Improvement Specialist
- 2000 Greenville Pitt County HBA Builder of the Year
- 2000 Chairman Greenville Pitt County Home Builders Disaster Relief Project Home
- 1995 North Carolina Licensed General Contractor